A Great study opportunity, Awaits! Check out this Isobella Foundation Scholarship program and get help to financial support for your study in Australia. The Federation University offers multiple awards for the academic year 2023-2024.
Isobella Foundation Grant is open to domestic and international female students undertaking bachelor, honors, or postgraduate degrees in Science, Mathematics, or Physics. Winning students will receive $500 as one installment after the first census date.
Isobella Foundation Scholarship at Federation University, Australia
Great opportunity for international students to study in Australia with Isobella Foundation Scholarship at Federation University.
User Review( votes)
Federation University is a public, dual-sector university that improves people’s lives worldwide and wants to make a difference in the education and career of its students. It is ranked 601st in the World University Rankings by Times Higher Education. FU ranked within the 20% of Australian universities and deeply desired to transform lives and enhance communities.
Why study at Federation University? Federation University is an educational institute with a personalized learning approach in a supportive environment that allows the students to communicate easily with academic staff and other students. It is also ranked among the 20% of Australian universities.
Application Deadline: 3rd March 2023.
- University or Organization: Federation University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor, Honors, Postgraduate
- Award: $500 Annual
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken at Ballarat in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The Isobella Foundation Scholarship program will be awarded in a bachelor’s, honors, or postgraduate program offered by Federation University.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- New and commencing student
- Domestic or international student
- Female students undertaking studies in science, mathematics, or physics
- Undertaking study at bachelor, honors, or postgraduate level – excluding research degrees
- Undertaking study at Mount Helen Campus
- Active and enrolled for the full-year post-census date
- It can be full-time or part-time
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply for admission through the university portal. Applicants are assessed directly through the Scholarships and Grants portal at Federation University Australia.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copies of degrees, diplomas, or certificates issued by your educational institution(s)
- Academic transcripts issued by an educational institution(s)
- Translations of documents that are not in English, as well as certified copies of the documents in the original language
- Copies of passport and current Australian visa
- Confirmation of Enrolments (CoEs) from your studies in Australia (if any)
- Research Proposal Form, Additional Details Form, or Application for Audition/Interview
- Any other relevant documents, such as letters from schools or employers, a statement of purpose, or your CV/resume
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must complete the academic and entry requirements of the foundation program they wish to enter at Federation University.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL IBT – 100
- PTE – 65
- CAE – 185
At the Federation University, winners will receive $500 to be paid as one installment of $500 after the first census date.