Technological University Dublin is delighted to offer a wonderful opportunity – Huawei Tech4Her Scholarships to all talented candidates for the academic year 2022-2023.
There are up to eight students will be awarded this scholarship and will be added to the Huawei network of female leaders. Female students across all years, both undergraduate and postgraduate, of STEM courses across TU Dublin campuses are eligible to apply for this teaching scholarship.
A fine programme for international applicants to study at Technological University Dublin.
User Review( votes)
Technological University Dublin, widely known as TU Dublin, is Ireland’s first technological university, one of the largest third-level educators in Ireland. Technological University Dublin is ranked #801-1000 in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at Technological University Dublin? Technological University Dublin is recognised internationally and as an autonomous, doctorate-awarding institution that aims provides an innovative, responsive and caring learning environment for a diverse range and level of programmes to students of all ages and backgrounds.
Application Deadline: The deadline for receipt of applications is Friday, November 4th, 2022.
- University or Organization: Technological University Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award: €3,000
- Number of Awards: 8
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Eligible Countries: All Irish nationals and overseas students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The candidates can apply for the teaching position at TU Dublin.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be female students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The teaching application form must be submitted separately. All eligible candidates will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to prepare a personal essay addressing the following:
- their passion for technology and interest in pursuing a career in the IT/Tech sector, including the role they hope to secure on graduation
- their career to date, including challenges overcome
- how they will support and encourage other females in the tech sector
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained an MSc or MSc in computer science.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The winning candidates will be awarded a financial award of €3,000 each and the opportunity to engage with employees from Huawei to learn about career paths and skills for work in the tech sector by TU Dublin.