International Institute of Social Studies has established two funds i.e. ISS scholarship fund for excellent students and ISS hardship fund.
Both funds are open for international and Dutch students for pursuing an MA program in Development Studies. Students need to have a letter of admission from ISS.
Fab choice for MA Program in Development Studies.
User Review( votes)
The International Institute of Social Studies is an international graduate school of policy-oriented critical social science. It brings students and teachers together in the European environment from Global South and North.
- ISS Fund: People with relevant work experience, a degree in one of the social sciences (upper second or first class) and a strong motivation to study at ISS, or recent graduates with a first class degree in one of the social sciences and a strong motivation to study at ISS.
- ISS Hardship Fund: Students who do not comply with the criteria for the fund for excellent students but do not have sufficient means to pay the entire tuition fee can apply to the ISS Hardship Fund.
- These are awarded for MA program in Development Studies.
- These are available for pursuing master (MA) program.
- Dutch and international students can apply for these ISS grants.
How to Apply
How to Apply: To apply for one of the funds, applicants should send in their requests to the ISS student office email address before 15 June 2015. Requests should explain shortly the reason why a fee reduction will enlarge your opportunity to study at ISS and include detailed financial information (including supporting bank statements) to prove your ability to support yourself for the remaining tuition fee, the living expenses, and health insurance.
ISS Fund: Each worth 40% of the tuition fee (for the MA 2015-2016: € 5,800),
ISS Hardship Fund: This fund can provide a fee discount of up to 30% of the tuition fee (for the MA 2015-2016: € 4,350).
Application Deadline: 15 June 2019