With the goal of fostering students’ education in the USA, Iowa State University of Science and Technology is granting an excellent opportunity through its ISSO International Incentive Scholarships.
The funding opportunity is open for international candidates who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree program for the academic session 2022/2023.
Iowa State University of Science and Technology is ranked #127 out of 443 National Universities. Hurry Up! Apply for this ISSO International Incentive Scholarship program will get an award amount of $1,500.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1858, Iowa State University of Science and Technology is a public land-grant research university located in Ames, Iowa. It is organized into eight colleges and two schools that offer 100 Bachelor’s degree programs, 112 Masters programs, and 83 PhD programs, including one professional degree program in Veterinary Medicine.
Why study at Iowa State University of Science and Technology? Iowa State University is an excellent place to prepare for professional school programs such as medical school, law school, or veterinary school. A bachelor’s degree from Iowa State prepares you for success in the difficult admission process for professional schools.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on October 9. As a reminder, late applications will not be accepted.
- University or Organization: Iowa State University of Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All overseas students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program offered at the Iowa State University of Science and Technology can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be undergraduate
- Must be in F-1 or J-1 status
- Must have completed 24 credit hours at Iowa State University
- Preference given to students who have demonstrated financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for financial aid, applicants must apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program. After enrolling at the university, students may submit their scholarship application in ISU’s OneApp.
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit a letter detailing their financial hardship and how the scholarship award money will be used. Only one letter must be submitted for the scholarship application unless additional documents are required.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have attained a cumulative minimum GPA: of 3.0
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
Iowa State University of Science and Technology will provide an award amount of $1,500 for successful candidates.