Australian Catholic University is proud to launch new and innovative pathway programs to support international students to transition to degree programs in Business and Information Technology in Australia with the help of the Pathways to Business and IT Success Scholarships.
The scholarship application will be accepted for the academic year 2022-2023 from all international students that want to pursue a diploma degree in Business and Information Technology. A 25% tuition fee waiver for up to 8 semesters will be awarded to the selected students.
Great opportunity for students.
User Review( votes)
Australian Catholic University is a publicly funded educational institute that invests heavily in research programmes. It is ranking as one of the top 10 Catholic universities globally to establish an inclusive study environment.
Why choose Australian Catholic University? Australian Catholic University is ranked in the top two percent of the universities across the world by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings and is also one of the top three universities in Australia with programmes designed to help students secure internships and employment
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Australian Catholic University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma
- Award: 25% Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Global and Education Pathways – Diploma in Business and Diploma in Information Technology programmes can be undertaken at ACU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time first-year students.
- The applicants must be commencing studies in 2022, the scholarship may not be deferred to a subsequent year.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to log in to the university portal and complete their admission applications. No formal application is required for the scholarship, students will be evaluated based on their admission application.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official academic transcripts
- High school results
- Admission Requirements: The applicants need to have completed the final year of Australian schooling (Year 12), or an equivalent alternative qualification.
- Language Requirement: The applicants need to submit IELTS test scores or attempt the ACU English Test. TOEFL, CAE, and PTE are also accepted.
The scholarship will cover 25% of the tuition fee for eight units of any eligible undertaken diploma degree programme by the selected international students.