To attract the best and brightest candidates, La Trobe University and La Trobe College Australia (LTCA) are offering scholarships to support students on their pathway to university study.
The educational award aims to support students who are going to take part in the diploma program at the university. The bursary is available for the academic year 2022-2023.
Great offer for overseas students
User Review( votes)
La Trobe University is a public research university in Melbourne, Australia, that is listed among the top 400 institutions in the world. Its goal is to ensure that their activities prepare their university to overcome present challenges while remaining viable and relevant once the world returns to normal after this unanticipated pandemic.
Why choose to study at La Trobe University? All deserving applicants are given financial aid, and the university encourages them to continue their studies. Here, you’ll receive outstanding information and educational experience, with an emphasis on employability.
Application Deadline: March 10, 2022
- University or Organization: La Trobe University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Diploma program
- Awards: $2500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Diploma program offered by the La Trobe University
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Be a new, international student commencing Trimester 3 2021 onwards.
- Be a citizen or permanent resident of a country other than Australia or New Zealand.
- Meet all entry requirements and accept the offer to study a pathway program at La Trobe College Australia.
- Receive a packaged Offer to commence an LTCA program in Trimester 3 2021 or any intake in 2022.
- Intend to study a La Trobe degree program in 2022 or 2023 (by 31 July 2023) immediately after completing their pathway program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students must use the official online portal set up by the university for international students. New students will automatically be assessed for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A certified copy of the applicant’s visa
- Academic record or transcript
- High school certificate
- Detailed CV
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must meet the international student entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
La Trobe University will provide an award amount of $2500 to the successful candidates for the session year 2022/2023.