If you are a high-calibre international student with the ambition to change your future, then you can join the Thomson and William A Thomson graduate funding opportunities at the University of Alberta for the academic year 2021-2022.
The grant aims to provide financial support to highly motivated aspirants for their studies at the University of Alberta.
Amazing chance for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Alberta, established in 1908, is a public research university based in Alberta, Canada. The university is known as a comprehensive academic and research university (CARU) and offers various academic and professional degrees, driving to undergraduate and graduate-level, and have a strong analytical focus.
Why choose the University of Alberta? The university goal is to build a diverse, all-inclusive community of outstanding students, faculty and staff worldwide through diverse experience and advantageous educational opportunities that inspire, nurture capability, expand knowledge and proficiency, and enable accomplishment.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- Course Level: Masters/Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to $15,000
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the masters and doctoral degree in the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR) at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Must have superior academic achievement
- Must be from developing countries or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples;
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores;
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
The University of Alberta will provide the award amount of up to $15,000 to the highly motivated students in Canada.