The CSA Group is delighted to announce the CSA Group graduate funding opportunities for astonishing international students to take them one step closer to their career goals in Canada.
The aim of the bursary is to support graduate students in the quest for knowledge genesis related to standards. International aspirants at the master’s level studying at any publicly-funded, accredited university in Canada are eligible to apply.
Wonderful chance for students in Canada.
User Review( vote)
The CSA Group, formerly the Canadian Standards Association, is a standards management that advances standards in about 57 areas. It publishes standards in print and electronic form and provides learning and advisory assistance. It is comprised of representatives from the manufactory, government, and consumer communities.
Why should you apply for this programme? The goal of CSA Group’s Standard Development organization is to intensify the lives of people through the upgrading of standards in the public and private sectors. It is holding excellence in standards research, development, education, and advocacy. The technical and management standards matured with the 10,000 members to enhance safety, health, atmosphere, and economic efficiency in Canada and globally.
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
- University or Organization: CSA Group
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters Degree
- Award: $10,000 per year
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Students must be applying to a graduate program for full-time studies at the Masters level at an accredited Canadian University, or must be currently be enrolled in a Masters program at an accredited Canadian University;
- If awarded the program, the student(s) must be enrolled in a Masters program to hold the award;
- Eligibility is limited to enrollment at accredited Canadian universities.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this bursary, applicants must have to submit an application along with the supporting documents via a formal email to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must send the completed application with the following required documents:
- Letter of Support from Supervisor
- Two Referee Forms (submitted directly by the Referees to [email protected]) in the form provided as part of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree in their desired Canadian university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you will need to show that your English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
The CSA Group is funding with an award amount of $10,000 per year for talented and astonishing aspirants to study in Canada through the CSA Group Graduate Scholarship.