With the purpose of providing financial support to the Australian and international students, the University of Melbourne is offering Jack Wynhoven Scholarship.
The bursaries are open to supporting the candidate who wants to study a master’s degree program in the field of Engineering at the university.
Great offer for students to receive financial help for study.
User Review( votes)
Located in Australia, the University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution in research, learning, and teaching. It is Australia’s second-oldest university and ranked among the leading universities in the world. It is a globally engaged, comprehensive, research-intensive university.
Why at the University of Melbourne? The university offers an educational experience of excellence. Here the candidate will have the opportunity to connect with a range of people to develop your employability skills, including specialized advisers, student peers, employers, and alumni.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree course
- Award: $2,500 – $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: Australian and international student
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: March 25, 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international students are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available to study the master’s degree program in the field of Engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the candidate must be an Australian and international student. Candidate must be enrolled in the Master of Engineering coursework. The applicant must be experiencing financial difficulties.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity s, the applicant must submit an online application via the Melbourne School of Engineering current students’ website.
- Supporting Documents: Certified copies of the original transcripts and completion records from your previous studies may be requested by the University at any time to verify the authenticity of the documentation that was provided with your application. Ensure when providing additional supporting documents to clearly identify your full name, application ID number, as well as the intake and course/s applied for.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates can get information about admission requirement through the link.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must need to fluent in English.
Benefits: The successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $2,500 – $5,000