Outstanding international students are inviting to apply for the James Barrett Grant offered by the University of Melbourne to study in Australia. The grant was established with a donation from Jeannette Robley and is offered to students to pursue any degree course.
The funding program provides a one-off allowance of approximately $1,000 (exact amount determined when an award is offered) for the academic year 2020-2021.
Great opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1853, the University of Melbourne is the second oldest research university in Victoria. It has 13,000 international students from over 130 countries around the world.
Why at the University of Melbourne? While studying at this university student encourages creative and independent thought. At this university, you can enjoy Prosh Week every September and be a part of workshops and events for learning new things.
Application Deadline: March 8, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any Degree
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 7
- Nationality: Domestic & International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is awarded in any subject area offered by the university area of
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student in a course at the University of Melbourne. You may be eligible to receive this application while enrolled as a part-time student.
- Eligible students are selected on the basis of financial need.
- Provide evidence of financial need.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates must have to submit an online Student Financial Assessment Form by the closing date.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the cover letter, CV and academic transcript/s.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The scholarship provides a one-off allowance of approximately $1,000 (exact amount determined when an award is offered).