The Queen’s University Belfast is delighted to offer the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarships to exceptionally talented students. The program is available to undertake full-time undergraduate studies for the academic year 2021-2022.
Four scholarships with 50% reduction on full tuition fees are awarded to highly motivated students, for all years of a program, up to a maximum of four years.
Four scholarships offering a 50% reduction on full international tuition fee rates available to exceptionally talented international students starting full-time undergraduate studies.
User Review( votes)
Queen’s is committed to welcome students from all over the world and helping them to achieve their ambitions. It offers a world-class education as well as prepares students for leadership and citizenship in a global society.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? QUB is one of the most International Student-friendly universities in Europe. Their mission is to equip leaders to transform local and global business and society through education and research.
Application Deadline: 30 June 2021
- University or Organization: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covers 50% reduction on full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 4
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The studentships are awarded in the subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Students must hold an offer for a place on a full-time eligible undergraduate program starting in September 2020 at the University campus which has been confirmed as their FIRM choice by their UCAS deadline, and prior to commencement of study have met any academic and language conditions attached to their offer as stated in their offer letter.
- Students must be classified as international fee-paying students paying the international tuition fee rate in order to be considered for this discount.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Before you can apply for the Vice-Chancellor’s International Attainment Scholarship, you must first apply to study at Queen’s University Belfast, and receive an offer of a place of study. Once your application has been submitted, you have to submit the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must have to submit the copies of your official Degree/Diploma Certificates, for the qualification(s) you have already completed.
- Admission Requirements: To study at the University, applicants will need to meet the academic entrance requirements for their course.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Queen’s University Belfast.
The programme will 50% reduction on full tuition fees and is awarded each year for up to a maximum of four years.