Considering to pursue your masters or PhD study in 2019? Here you have a beneficial opportunity to apply for the Elizabeth Pearse music award at James Cook University in Australia.
This is a great offer to pursue higher education in Australia.
User Review( votes)
James Cook University delivers undergraduate and postgraduate courses to international students. It is a teaching and research institution. It has study centers in Mount Isa, Mackay and Thursday Island. It has been awarded five stars for job success by the Good Universities Guide.
Why at James Cook University? At this university, candidates can get the skills, knowledge, experience, and values required to deliver outcomes now and into the future. The university provides a variety of staff training and development opportunities.
Application Deadline: January 30, 2020
- University or Organization: James Cook University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: $8,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: Australian and New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Australia and New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters or PhD degree in Philosophy, Creative Arts and Media – Music
- Admissible Criteria: In order to qualify for this application , the applicant must have to be enrolled full time in PhD, or Master of Philosophy with Music as a specialist area of study.
How to Apply
For being engaged in this education award, aspirants are demanded to take affirmation in the masters and PhD degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, seekers can submit the online application form of the studentship.
- Before applying for admission at the university, claimants need to check that they have successfully completed 6 months of full-time study at a recognized higher education institution and received a minimum cumulative GPA of 4.9 out of 7.0 or minimum average results of approximately 65-70%.
- Must submit with an outline of your research proposal, letters of recommendation, a copy of your curriculum vitae, a certified copy of your academic record and any other supporting documentation that would assist the Selection Committee in developing an opinion of you as an applicant.
- Students whose native language is not English must generally demonstrate their proficiency by achieving a score in a test such as Academic IELTS, TOEFL or Pearson (PTE Academic).
Benefits: All scholars will be awarded worth up to $8,000.