Pursuing a research degree project can increase your thinking ability at the next level. Hence, you are invited to apply for the Ian Lindenmayer PhD Top-up Scholarship financed by the University of Queensland.
A worthy offer to get a PhD from Australia’s famous university.
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It is one of only three Australian members of the global Universitas 21, a founding member of the Group of Eight. It is ranked among the world’s top universities, as measured by several key independent rankings.
Why at the University of Queensland? While studying at this university candidates can understand how to effectively connect with industry professionals and utilize their expertise. They can attend a huge number of workshops and skills sessions throughout their candidature.
Application Deadline: August 19, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD degree
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: One bursary is available
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree by Research in Arts, Humanities and Social Sciences, Health and Behavioral Sciences, Medicine, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this fund, the applicant must have to apply for a Doctor of Philosophy focused on dementia research at the Queensland Brain Institute.
How to Apply
To be enlisted in this program, aspirants are requisitioned to be enrolled in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After getting enrollment seekers can submit the online award application form.
Additional Information for Entry Requirements
- You may be asked for the CV, letters of recommendation, transcripts of coursework, statement of purpose and letter of motivation.
- For taking the entrance at the university, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- All applicants have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will get the amount worth up to $10,000 per annum for a maximum of four years.