As we know colleges are expensive, not everyone can afford to be in the international university. Hence, James Madison University is providing an opportunity to apply for the JMU #YouAreWelcomeHere Scholarship.
Only international students are eligible for this undergraduate educational program. This program will help to ease your educational expense and help you to make your fantasy come true.
Wonderful opportunity to get an undergraduate education in the USA with a 50% tuition fee discount.
User Review( vote)
James Madison University is becoming one of the leading universities in the nation and was established in 1908. The university organizes various courses for students in the USA.
Established in 1908, James Madison University is now becoming one of the leading universities in the nation. As a higher education institute, it has world-class faculty who are here because they want to pursue knowledge and make teaching their No. 1 priority.
Why at James Madison University? While studying at this university, candidates can get tutorials, workshops, consultations, and course-embedded programming to support learning across disciplines. It provides more career opportunities for students to build up a career in their chosen field.
Application Deadline: January 1, 2020
- University or Organization: James Madison University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from all over the globe are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate course in any subject area
- Eligibility Criteria: To be a part of this program, the applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a first-year undergraduate international applicant to JMU and holds citizenship in a country outside the United States and also don’t have permanent residency of USA.
- Completed secondary school from outside the USA.
- Authenticate interest and personal enthusiasm in activities involving intercultural learning and exchange.
- Authenticate financial resources for the remaining expenses which are not covered by the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, you must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking confirmation, seekers can download and submit the award application form to %[email protected]
- Supporting documents: You must attach the photocopy of passport, copy of passport, statement of purpose/letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and CV (Curriculum Vitae).
- Admission requirements: For admission in the undergraduate degree, aspirants are needed to hold their high school mark sheet and all the academic qualification certificates.
- Language Requirements: The English language is mandatory.
Benefits: The program will fulfil your financial needs by providing 50% tuition fee.