The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is now accepting applications from Canadian students to study in Japan for the academic year 2020/21.
The main purpose of this Japanese Government (MEXT) program is to provide financial help chance for deserving candidates wishing to pursue their studies at a Japanese university.
Wonderful opportunity for Canadian students to study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
The Minister of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology is the member of the Cabinet of Japan and it is also known as MEXT. It provides the Children Living Abroad and Returnees Internet.
Why should apply for the MEXT program? In this program, students will gain knowledge in any interesting field under the guidance of excellent teachers and have an opportunity to build a bright future.
Application Deadline: February 25, 2020
- University: The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards:
- Nationality: Canadian students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Canadian students can apply for the application.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing degree program will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must have an undergraduate degree at non-Japanese universities majoring in fields related to the Japanese language and/or culture.
- Age: born between April 2, 1990 and April 1, 2002.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested applicants are suggested to start their application process for a Japan studies program at the university. After that, they submit their application form with some additional documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the required documents such as CV, visa requirement, previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- Full tuition
- Monthly allowance
- Round-trip flight between Japan and Canada