Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development program (JDS) is now inviting applicants to undertake 2-year master’s course at Japanese Universities in English for the academic year 2017-2018.
JDS Fellows are also expected to contribute to the enhanced bilateral relations between their countries and Japan, with a well-rounded knowledge of Japan. JDS Project targets the highly capable young officials (mainly government) who are expected to engage in implementing social and economic development plans as a future leader.
Wonderful Human Resource Development Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
The Project for Human Resource Development by Japanese Grant Aid (JDS) (former Japanese Grant Aid for Human Resource Development Scholarship (JDS)) is to support human resource development of the Japanese grant aid recipient countries.
- Citizens of Kyrgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan Cambodia, Mongolia, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam, and Bangladesh
- Age limit for Kyrgyz Republic is between 22 and 40, for Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan, Cambodia, and Laosis between 22 and 39, for Mongolia is 25 and 39, for Nepal is 25 and 40, for Vietnam is 24 and 39 and for Bangladesh is below Forty (40) years old, as of April 1st, 2017
- These are available for studying all the subjects.
- Have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Mentally and physically in good health
- The program is for citizens of Kyrgyz Republic, Uzbekistan, Philippines, Tajikistan Cambodia, Mongolia, Laos, Nepal, Vietnam, and Bangladesh.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Application Form and the required documents must be submitted by hand or by post.
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must hold a bachelor degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have a good command of both written and spoken English.
- Full tuition fees
- One round-trip airfare
- Arrival allowance
- Accommodation allowance
- Monthly scholarship
- Subsidiary allowance for purchasing books
- Subsidiary allowance for shipping
- Subsidiary allowance for traveling and seminar
- Overseas travel insurance
- Supports from the agent: Finding accommodation, Initial settlement of your life in Japan and Emergency situation, etc.
Application Deadline: Closed