Do you want to reach your educational goals while maximizing your financial aid? Apply for the postgraduate placements offered by the Jardine Foundation and Bandung Insitute of Technology.
Great opportunity for Indonesian students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Bandung Insitute of Technology is an institution of higher learning of science, technology, and fine arts, with a mission of education, research, and service to the community that was founded on March 2, 1959.
Why should you apply for the opportunity ? They provide options for students and a range of flexible study options to suit their needs. It also provides useful guidance and support to all the students.
Application Deadline: June 20, 2020
- University or Organization: Bandung Insitute of Technology and Jardine Foundation
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters and PhD
- Award: r fees, tuition, board and lodging, living expenses and travel expenses
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Indonesia citizens
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Indonesia
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters and the PhD degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- be recommended to the Foundation by ITB.
- Aspirants must have reached an academic standard to qualify for entry to either of the Universities.
- Applicants must be a national of or resident of Indonesia retaining strong connection with the country if currently resident abroad.
- Candidates must be in a satisfactory state of health.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Firstly, aspirants have to take admission in the postgraduate degree coursework at the host university. Application form for the opportunity can be obtained from accessing the QR code, or by email to iro-at-itb.ac.id. Applications must be submitted to the ITB Secretariat.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must have to submit a letter(s) of recommendation, a recent passport-size photograph, certified copies of all relevant academic qualifications, answer the questions.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement and must have to meet the admission requirements of the host university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates have a satisfactory level of English.
The sponsorship will include:-
- University tuition fees payable directly to the university
- College fees
- an annual stipend to cover board and lodging and all other incidental expenses
- the cost of the UK Immigration Health Surcharge
- a standard economy class airfare to be reimbursed at the value of the Scholar from the place of residence to the United Kingdom at the beginning of the program and for the return journey to the position of residence on completion of the Scholarship period.