To support high-potential international students in the USA, Illinois Tech Institute is now offering an exciting Merit Scholarship for the academic year 2022-2023.
The scholarship is available for students who want to take admission in an undergraduate program at the Illinois Tech Institute.
Wonderful opportunity for worldwide students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Illinois Tech Institute is an innovative and tech-based higher education institution educating students since 1890. It provides degree programs in fields like engineering, science, architecture, business, design, human sciences, applied technology, and law.
Why at Illinois Tech Institute? Illinois Tech has been dedicated to lifting people of all backgrounds with education. Through top-notch education, it helps students meet the needs of this competitive world.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until November 15.
- University or Organization: Illinois Tech Institute
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $10,000 annually
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must be undertaking an undergraduate program at the institution.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to send application separately as all candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: You can provide evidence of your proficiency in English by achieving one of these: IELTS or TOEFL, Duolingo English Test.
The award of the scholarship includes a merit-based scholarship worth $10,000 annually, a housing award, and Phi Theta Kappa membership.