Jardine Foundation is inviting applications for Jardine-Oxford graduate scholarships. Full-time, graduate courses offered by Exeter College, Oriel College, Queen’s College, and Trinity College are eligible for this study.
These are open to the students of South East Asia countries and territories, with preference to applicants from Cambodia, mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
Worthy scholarships to study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation, in its discretion, awards Jardine Scholarships annually to enable students to attend educational establishments, primarily selected colleges at the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge in the United Kingdom.
Why at Jardine Foundation- The Jardine Foundation aims to assist scholars who have the potential to become outstanding citizens with a high commitment to the community.
- Applicants should be applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford.
- Full-time, graduate courses offered by Exeter College, Oriel College, Queen’s College andTrinity College are eligible for this education. To find out if your course is offered by one of these four colleges, please see the colleges information on our individual course pages.
- Applicants must be a national of, or long-term resident of, South East Asia countries and territories, with preference to applicants from Cambodia, mainland China, Hong Kong SAR, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam.
- Please ensure that you meet the selection criteria for your course.
- This is not open to candidates applying for postgraduate certificate or postgraduate diploma courses, part-time courses or non-matriculated courses. This is also not open to applications from candidates who hold deferred offers to start in 2015-16.
- This is only tenable at Exeter, Oriel, Queen’s, or Trinity colleges. In order to be considered for this study, you must state one of these colleges as your preference on the graduate application form.
- These are provided to learn any full-time, graduate courses offered by Exeter College, Oriel College, Queen’s College, and Trinity College
- These are available for pursuing graduate degree level at the University of Oxford in the UK.
To be eligible for consideration for this scholarship, applicants must be successful in being offered a place on their course, at one of the colleges listed above, after consideration of applications received by the relevant January deadline for the course.
How to Apply
- In order to be considered for this free study, you must submit your application for graduate study by the relevant January deadline for your course (9 January 2015 for Medical Sciences, Philosophy, Politics & International Relations and Computer Science; 23 January 2015 for all other subjects).
- Candidates must state one of the four colleges – namely Exeter, Oriel, Queen’s and Trinity – as your preference on the graduate application form.
- Among those candidates who have been offered a place by the University and membership of one of the four colleges, the respective Graduate Admissions Tutors will review and invite suitable candidates to apply for the Jardine-Oxford Graduate using the Application Form provided by them.
- Candidates who wish to apply for the award must complete this Application Form, provide any additional materials requested and submit them to the respective Graduate Admissions Tutor within the college before a deadline, which is expected to be late February 2015.
The Jardine-Oxford award covers 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs (of at least £13,900 p.a.). The Jardine-Oxford Graduate grant covers 100% of University and college fees and a grant for living costs. Awards are made for the full duration of applicants fee liability for the agreed course. The application deadline is 9 or 23 January 2015, depending on their course.
Application Deadline: Closes