Are you looking to further your study in Japan with the support of an internationally recognized academic institute? Then don’t miss the chance to apply for this JAUW International Fellowship Program that is offered by the Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW).
Non-Japanese women are eligible to apply for this fellowship. The objective of the fellowship is to allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan.
JAUW International Fellowship Program is providing you an opportunity to study in Japan.
User Review( votes)
Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of ???; the world’s leading organization for women.
Why at Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) – JAUW supports women and girls in different parts of the world and promotes gender equality in society.
- University or Organization: Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW)
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Between 500,000 and 1,000,000 yen
- Access Mode: Offline
- Number of Awards: Maximum two awards
- Nationality: Non-Japanese women
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Application Deadline: March 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Non-Japanese women are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The fellowship will be awarded in any field.
- Eligibility Criteria: The grant is open for non-Japanese women under 45 years of age. Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application. In order to apply applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply applicants must submit the two application form in either pdf & word (docx) format. Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data), pdf & word (docx), Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), pdf & word (docx). Send your complete application and documents at the International Fellowship Committee, Japanese Association of University Women, 11-6-101 Samoncho, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 160.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit the following: 5 copies of Application Form Part 1 (Personal Data, 5 copies of Application Form Part 2 (Proposal & Related Data), Recommendation letters, a letter of acceptance/confirmation/ invitation, a medical certificate, a photo, 3.5 cm X 4.5 cm, of yourself.
- Admission Requirements: There is no admission required to apply for this fellowship.
- Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
The program will allow a maximum of 2 recipients, each yen will support transport to Japan and transportation in Japan to win between 500,000 and 1,000,000 yen.