Want to study conduct your master’s studies in Law abroad? Then, you must check out the Jean Monnet- School of Law Scholarships offered by Trinity College Dublin for the academic year 2022-2023. The scholarship is to be taken in Ireland.
This unique scholarship is offered to students from Turkey who are already Jean Monnet Scholars and wish to enroll in an eligible LLM programme at Trinity College Dublin, Ireland. The scholarship worth a 3,000 EURO tuition fee discount will be awarded to students that hold an offer, firm or conditional, for one of the Trinity LLM programmes.
A worthy offer for applicants in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
Trinity College Dublin, also called the College of the Holy, is the top-ranked university in Ireland, ranked by the Times Higher Education World University Rankings at 155th position globally. TCD provides a liberal environment where independence of thought is highly valued and where all are encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Why study at Trinity College Dublin? Trinity College Dublin undertakes an open and inclusive university dedicated to its commitment to equality and diversity are valued on which Trinity’s excellence relies. TCD is a global mobility experience with a diverse campus that adds to the Trinity Experience for everyone, enhances their personal development, and enriches the university’s culture.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for September 2022 intake. However, the general application deadline for the LL.M programme is 31st May 2022.
- University or Organization: Trinity College Dublin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: 3,000 EURO
- Number of Awards: 3
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Turkey
- The award can be taken in Ireland.
- Eligible Countries: Students from turkey are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM in International and European Business Law. LL.M in International and Comparative Law or LL.M in Intellectual Property and Information Technology Law programme at TCD can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must hold an offer, firm or conditional, for one of the Trinity LLM programmes above.
- The applicants must hold a Jean Monnet Scholarship.
- The applicants must be students from turkey who are Jean Monnet scholars enrolling themselves at TCD in an eligible programme.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested students must mail their scholarship applications and the supporting documents to [email protected] with a subject line – your name + Trinity application ID + Turkey: Trinity School of Law- Jean Monnet Scholarship 2022/23.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Trinity Offer Letter (Applicants must have received a conditional or firm offer of a place in one of the selected Trinity postgraduate courses).
- Letter addressed to Trinity, issued by the Jean Monnet Scholarship Programme office that your attendance to the subject programme has been approved by the Directorate for EU Affairs in Turkey.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must or are expected to hold an outstanding Honors Bachelor’s degree in law or a law-based interdisciplinary programme.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
A tuition fee reduction of 3,000 EURO will be applied to the tuition fees for 2022/23 Jean Monnet Scholars from Turkey enrolling into Trinity.