To bring together exceptional students who strive to engage in positive change by taking on meaningful leadership roles, McGill University has developed the McCall MacBain Scholarships in Canada for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scholarship is exclusively offered for BCL/JD Program in Law, 4-Year DMD Program, MDCM Medicine, and other selective programmes offered at McGill University. The students will be typically awarded tuition fee coverage of the applied programme. The students must have a bachelor’s degree or its recognized equivalent and must be applying for fall 2023 to be eligible to win this scholarship.
Golden chance for international students to get the tuition fee cost discount at the McGill University.
User Review( votes)
McGill University is an English-language public research university located in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. McGill University is ranked 51st in Best Global Universities. McGill University embraces the principles of academic freedom, integrity, responsibility, equity, and inclusiveness.
Why choose to study at McGill University? McGill University’s mission is to advance learning and the creation and dissemination of knowledge by offering the best possible education, carrying out research and scholarly activities judged to be excellent by the highest international standards, and providing service to society.
Application Deadline: All applicants must submit their applications by the 15th of July 2022.
- University or Organization: McGill University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada.
- Eligible Countries: All international and domestic students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for the BCL/JD in Law, undergraduate Dental Program (DMD), Medicinæ Doctorem et Chirurgiæ Magistrum (MDCM), MA (Arts), MArch (Architecture), MATL (Arts in Teaching and Learning), MBA (Business Administration), MEd (Education), MEng (Engineering), MISt (Information Studies), MM (Management), MMus (Music), MPP (Public Policy), MSc (Science), MSc (Science, Applied), MScAPT (Science, Applied in Physical Therapy), MScAOT (Science, Applied in Occupational Therapy), MSW (Social Work), MUP (Urban Planning), LLM (Law), STM (Sacred Theology) programme and other programme taught at the McGill University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be applying for Fall 2023 admission to a full-time master’s or second-entry professional undergraduate program at McGill.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must submit an online application for admission. All eligible students will be considered for winning the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- 2 Letters of reference
- Admission Requirements: The applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in a subject closely related to the one selected for graduate work and must have attained a 3.0/4.0 GPA.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the English language requirements of the university.
McGill University will provide the selected candidates with a scholarship that will likely cover the tuition fee cost of any eligible programme undertaken.