Jean-Pierre Ayala is providing the scholarship programme for students who have demonstrated a commitment to education and the betterment of the environment as reflected through their academic performance and personal activities.
User Review( votes)
Founded by an investment banker, restauranteur, and motivational speaker Jean-Pierre Ayala, the Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship was created to assist dedicated students with a passion for studying and protecting our oceans and the wildlife that occupies them further their education.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be currently attending or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Be in pursuit of a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or other environmental studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submissions must be made either via online application or via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 500-700 words discussing your involvement with ocean science and/or why you are pursuing an education and career in the field.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 weighted GPA
- Language Requirement: Students must have a knowledge of the English language
JeanPierre Ayala will provide a total amount of $2,000 to students to cover their expenses to study in the USA.