Jean-Pierre Ayala is providing the scholarship programme for students who have demonstrated a commitment to education and the betterment of the environment as reflected through their academic performance and personal activities.
Founded by an investment banker, restauranteur, and motivational speaker Jean-Pierre Ayala, the Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship was created to assist dedicated students with a passion for studying and protecting our oceans and the wildlife that occupies them further their education.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Jean-Pierre Ayala Scholarship
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: USA
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Be currently attending or accepted to an accredited college or university
- Be in pursuit of a degree in Marine Biology, Ocean Studies, Ecology, or other environmental studies
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Submissions must be made either via online application or via email, in the form of an attached WORD-DOC, and emailed to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Submit an essay of 500-700 words discussing your involvement with ocean science and/or why you are pursuing an education and career in the field.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a minimum of a 3.0 weighted GPA
- Language Requirement: Students must have a knowledge of the English language
JeanPierre Ayala will provide a total amount of $2,000 to students to cover their expenses to study in the USA.