The Chalmers University of Technology is eagerly awaiting applications from outstanding students for its International Postdoctoral Position in Cementitious Building Materials.
The purpose of this application program is to provide financial support for outstanding aspirants who want to pursue a postdoctoral degree at the university.
User Review( votes)
Chalmers University of Technology is a Swedish university based in Gothenburg that specialises in research and education in technology, natural science, architecture, maritime, and other management-related fields.
Why study at the Chalmers University of Technology? Chalmers University of Technology offers a wide range of technological and scientific degrees, ranging from bachelor’s through master’s and doctoral degrees. Chalmers teaches students to think for themselves and to use engineering talents to tackle challenges in the future.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Chalmers University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral degree
- Awards: Salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Sweden
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral program in Cementitious Building Materials
- Admissible Criteria: To participate in this program, the applicant must have a doctoral degree in Digital Health.
- You must have a suitable background is a PhD in chemistry, materials, civil engineering, geosciences, geotechnics or other fields relevant to the description of the project. The degree should generally not be older than three years. Good knowledge about porous and cementitious materials is essential.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For taking entrance in this educational program, seekers must be enrolled in the postdoctoral degree at the Chalmers University of Technology. After taking confirmation, applicants can apply for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Claimants may be asked to attach the following documents:
- CV: (Please name the document as: CV, Surname, Ref. number) including:
- CV, include complete list of publications
- Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences
- Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter: (Please name the document as: Personal letter, Family name, Ref. number)
- 1-3 pages where you:
- Introduce yourself
- Describe your previous research fields and main research results
- Describe your future goals and future research focus
- Other documents:
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
- Please use the button at the foot of the page to reach the application form. The files may be compressed (zipped).
- Admission Requirements: To fulfil the prerequisites for the programs you apply for, you must meet the general and specific entry requirements.
- Language Requirements: You are needed to meet the English language requirements.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English. If Swedish is not your native language, you are encouraged to learn it during your employment.
The Chalmers University of Technology will provide a handsome salary package to successful candidates for postdoctoral study.