Applicants are invited to apply for the Jeannette Rankin Fund (JRF) Scholarship to low-income women, 35 and older who are pursuing undergraduate degrees at accredited colleges and universities.
These opportunities are awarded without regard to race, creed, religion, colour, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin or disability. These JRF opportunities are for $2,000 each and may be used for tuition, books, transportation, childcare and other living expenses.
Golden opportunity for applicants.
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject (s): The studentships are awarded to learn any of the course available at ACICS accredited school.
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree or a first bachelor’s degree at ACICS accredited school.
- Scholarship Provider: Jeannette Rankin Foundation
- The award can be taken at the USA
An applicant for a JRF Scholarship must be:
- A woman, age 35 or older
- Low-income (based on income guidelines listed below)
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident of the United States.
- Pursuing a technical or vocational education, an associate’s degree, or a first bachelor’s degree.
- Enrolled in or accepted to a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution.
Open for International Students: The students of USA can apply for these JRF scholarships.
How to Apply
How to Apply: If you are interested in applying for the Jeannette Rankin Scholarship, you can access the application online here.
Application Deadline: February 28, 2020