The new Jenderal Soedirman Scholarships (SS) is now available for a maximum 24 months for master and up to 36 months for the doctor (dependent on study program) for the academic year 2019. Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this program.
The Jenderal Soedirman University is a public university located in Purwokerto, Central Java, Indonesia and was established on September 23, 1963. The university named after Jenderal Soedirman, the first commander-in-chief of the Indonesian Army during the country’s fight for independence; he was born in the Banyumas region.
Valuable Scholarships for Non-Indonesian Citizens.
User Review( votes)
In order to be eligible candidates must have a Bachelor degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject for Master and Candidates have a Master degree (usually a four-year course) in an appropriate subject for Doctor.
University or Organization: Jenderal Soedirman University
Course Level: Bachelor degree
Award: Free tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Non-Indonesian citizens
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Application Deadline: 31 March 2019
To be eligible for this application , applicants must be:
- Non-Indonesian citizens are eligible to apply for this program.
- These are available to pursue Master and Doctoral program.
- Awarded Bachelor degree
- Minimum GPA is 2,75 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- hand-signed CV
- Copy of Medical statement
- academic letter/s of recommendation from your university; the letter must have a signature and office stamp and must be of recent date
- Proof of language abilities
– English – IELTS or TOEFL (Note: Institutional TOEFL will not be accepted), TOEFL Minimum 500, TOEFL iBT 80, or IELTS 5.5
- copies of awarded academic degrees
- copies of academic transcripts
- Same point 3 – 7 in the master program
- Awarded Master degree
- Minimum GPA is 3.00 (on a 4.0 scale) or equivalent
- Research Proposal
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All documents send to: iro-at-unsoed.ac.id |cc to: iro.unsoed1-at-gmail.com.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Free tuition fees