The Nottingham University Business School invites applications for PhD studentships from candidates starting their studies on 1 October 2018.
Nottingham University Business School’s vision is to shape the future of responsible business and management in an increasingly interconnected world.
User Review( votes)
Nottingham University Business School is the business school of the University of Nottingham, the United Kingdom situated on the university’s Jubilee Campus. The current dean of the business school is Professor Alistair Bruce.
If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
- Application Deadline: March 9, 2018
- Course Level: The studentships are available for pursuing PhD programme.
- Study Subject: The bursaries are project-based and in the following areas: Accounting, Centre for Health Innovation, Leadership and Learning (CHILL), Haydn Green Institute of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (HGI), Industrial Economics and Finance, Management, Marketing and Operations Management and Information Systems.
- Award: The financial aid positions will be funded for three years and cover a maintenance stipend of £14,553 each year, plus UK/EU student tuition fees of £4195 at the current rate.
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants should have
A 2.1 or higher honours degree in a social science
A masters degree that includes a substantial research element, with an average score of over 65% in the taught modules and 65% or above in the dissertation
- English Language Requirements: If English is not your first language then you will need to show that your English language skills are at a high enough level to succeed in your studies.
How to Apply:
Your application must include a research proposal indicating your research area and the key issues you are interested in examining.