The Jiangsu Provincial Government is delighted to offer Jiangsu Jasmine funding for international students in order to promote the development of higher education of International students in Jiangsu. Full as well as Partial support will be awarded to students.
This support will be provided to those excellent overseas students or scholars to undertake full-time study in universities and colleges of Jiangsu.
A better place to do a Master and Doctoral degree in China.
User Review( votes)
Jiangsu Normal University (JSNU), a regional high-level university in Jiangsu province, is supervised by the Ministry of Education and the Jiangsu Provincial Government. Its origin could be dated back to 1952 and its name was changed into JSNU in 2011.
Why at Jiangsu Normal University? Being one of the first among universities authorized to receive international students, JSNU has established friendly relationships with over 69 universities in UK, USA, Australia, Russia, and other countries.
University or Organization: Jiangsu Normal University
Course Level: Master and Doctoral degree program
Award: Full Scholarship
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Non-Chinese citizens
The program can be taken in China
Application Deadline: Closed
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens in good health.
- The studentships are awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Non-Chinese citizens are eligible to apply for this application .
- Education background and age limit:
- Applicants for both the college and undergraduate programs must have a senior high school diploma with a good academic performance and be under the age of 30.
- Applicants for the master’s degree program must have a bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- Applicants for the doctoral degree program must have a master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Applicants must agree to obey the relevant laws of the PRC and meet the admission requirements of the host universities or colleges.
- Applicants must have a good academic record.
- Applicants cannot be recipients of other programmes offered by the Chinese government, local governments or other organizations simultaneously.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to complete the Application Form online and upload e-copies of relevant original documents. Print the Application Form, sign it, and then mail it with notarized copies of the relevant documents to the Office of Jasmine Jiangsu government award Management Team.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are provided a Scanned copy of the passport photo page, Highest diploma/degree certificate (notarized photocopy). High school certificate of enrollment, Academic transcripts (notarized photocopy), Recommendation letters, Other relevant documents.
- Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Benefit: Full Scholarship
- A fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks.
- Cost of experiments or internships beyond the program curricula is at student’s own expense.
- Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense.
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation, or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10,000 per year.
- A living allowance of CNY1, 500 per month
- Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
- Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
- partial award
1) College student: CNY20, 000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
2) Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year; Duration: One academic year
3) Non-degree program student / Exchange student: CNY2,000 per month; Duration: 3 to 12 months (in accordance with the agreement)