Jiangsu Provincial Government in collaboration with Jiangsu University is actively offering a lucrative scholarship scheme to international students for the academic year 2021-2022.
This scholarship program is targeted toward improving the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world and supporting the higher education of overseas students.
This is a very helpful program through which you can earn quality education in China without worrying about educational expenses.
User Review( votes)
Jiangsu University is formed as Sanjiang Normal College in 1902 making it one of the oldest higher education institutions in China. It was opened by merging the former Jiangsu University of Science and Technology, Zhenjiang Medical College, and Zhenjiang Teachers’ College.
Why would you like to join Jiangsu University? The university holds a global reputation for excellence in education and research. In addition to education, they encourage students to gain practical experience and demonstrate creativity.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2021
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Awards: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Engineering, Insurance, Financial Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Automation, Commerce, Business, Marketing, Human Resource, science, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this scholarship separately as all the candidates will automatically be considered after enrolling in an applicable programme.program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For the bachelor programme, applicants must have a high school diploma. However, for master, they must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This scholarship is divided into two parts:
Full scholarship – it will provide to students with:
- Fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- Cost of experiments or internships beyond the programme curricula is at student’s own expense
- Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year
- A living allowance of CNY1, 500 per month
- Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
- Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
Partial scholarship – It will provide the following perks:
- College student: CNY20, 000 per academic year;
- Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year;
- Non-degree programme student / Exchange student: CNY2, 000 per month.