University of Stirling’s Anne Wingate Paterson Scholarship is a beneficial scheme funded to provide high-quality and affordable higher education to students.
With the award of £5,000, this program will assist domestic and international students to pursue postgraduate study in the field of child abuse and/or neglect at the University of Stirling.
This scholarship scheme will support postgraduate education of all international students.
User Review( vote)
Located in the heart of Scotland, the University of Stirling is a well-reputed university that includes five faculties and provides a wide range of programs at the bachelor, master, and research levels. Its degree programs are globally recognized and cover diverse areas of education such as creative writing, media, politics, business, etc.
Why would you like to study at the University of Stirling? The university has developed a good reputation on the international level due to its outstanding services, compact campus, dedicated staff, and lucrative educational programs. It provides students with a friendly and welcoming environment to study so that they can feel at home from the very beginning of their stay.
Application Deadline: June 11, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate (taught) and postgraduate (research)
- Award: £5,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: England, Northern Ireland, Wales, European Union, International, Scotland
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate (taught) and postgraduate (research) courses in child abuse and/or neglect.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be considered for this scholarship program, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Must be from England, Northern Ireland, Wales, European Union, International, Scotland
- Must have applied for an approved course at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants should apply for an applicable course at the university. After that, they will have to fill out an online application form given at the university’s website. The completed form must be sent to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: All the applicants might be required to submit the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution to be enrolled in a postgraduate program.
- Language Requirement: The university approves certain English language tests such as:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS)
- Cambridge C1 Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge C2 Proficiency in English (CPE)
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) (PTE)
- Internet-based Test of English as a Foreign Language (IBT TOEFL)
- Trinity Integrated Skills in English (Trinity ISE)
- INTO English Language Assessment (IELA).
The total value of the award is £5,000 that will be a great help toward the educational expenses of a postgraduate course.