Jilin Provincial Government is offering masters scholarship for international students (non-Chinese) in China. This is a full scholarship which exempts from tuition fee, the fee for basic learning materials; free accommodation on campus (2 shares one room in principle); basic living allowance; comprehensive medical insurance. The scholarship will be awarded for a period of two years.
Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is established by Jilin Provincial Government to provide scholarships for international students and scholars to study for Master’s degree and complete the postgraduate education in school, aiming at reinforcing international communication and recruiting autonomously international students to enjoy Jilin governmental scholarship.
Fab choice for non-Chinese citizens
User Review( votes)
- Study Subject(s): Scholarships are provided to learn any of the courses offered by Jilin Agricultural University.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing a postgraduate degree at Jilin Agricultural University.
- Scholarship Provider: Jilin Provincial Government, China
- Scholarship can be taken at China
- Full-time school Masters, not including foreign students who learn their own language, English and French, or any other third countries language literature, major.
- Applicants shall be non-Chinese citizens in good health
- Obey the laws of the Chinese government regulations, the rules, and regulations of the school
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree approved by China’s Ministry of Education, under the age of 35
- Applicants do not win any other kind of Chinese government scholarship at the same time.
Scholarship Open for International Students: Non-Chinese students can apply for these scholarships.
What does it cover? Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship is full scholarship –Exempt from tuition fee, the fee for basic learning materials; free accommodation on campus (2 shares one room in principle); basic living allowance; comprehensive medical insurance for international students in China.
How to Apply
- The applicants shall directly submit the application forms together with relevant application documents to the International Students Office to Jilin Agricultural University. The following documents are required:
- Application Form for Jilin Provincial Government Scholarship; (Annex 1)
- Visa Application for Study in China (JW202)
- Notarized certificate of highest education, certificate of graduation or notarized copies of degree certificate, including its English translation;
- One copy of passport and a digital photograph
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form and Blood test report.
Application Deadline: Closed