The Rotary Foundation is offering 100 fully funded academic fellowships for worldwide students. Two types of peace fellowships are available i.e. master and professional development certificate fellowships.
The fellowships are intended for individuals who have chosen a career related to international relations, peace, and conflict resolution who have work experience in these areas and who have a commitment to community or international humanitarian service and to working for peace.
Nice opportunity for international students.
User Review( votes)
The Rotary Peace Fellowship is the premier academic scholarship of The Rotary Foundation, supporting Rotary’s mission to empower, educate, and increase the capacity of peacebuilders through rigorous academic training, practice, and global networking opportunities.
- Course Level: Master Program
- Study Subject: Fellowships are awarded in fields related to peace and conflict resolution and prevention.
- Award: These fellowships cover tuition and fees, room and board, round-trip transportation, and all internship and field-study expenses.
- Number of Awards: 100 awards are available.
- Nationality: Citizens from around the world
- The award can be taken in Rotary Peace Centers
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from around the world are eligible for these Rotary Peace fellowships.
- Entrance Requirements: The Rotary Peace Fellowship is designed for professionals with work experience in international relations or peace and conflict prevention and resolution.
- Proficiency in English; proficiency in a second language is strongly recommended
- Strong commitment to international understanding and peace as demonstrated through professional and academic achievements and personal or community service
- Excellent leadership skills
- Master’s degree applicants: minimum of three years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, bachelor’s degree
- Certificate applicants: minimum of five years of related full-time work or volunteer experience, strong academic background.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, applicants need to complete the online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Upload all academic transcripts, test scores, and any other documents required by preferred universities as noted on the fellowship application.
- Admission Requirements:
- English Language Requirements: International applicants for whom English is not the first language must submit a TOEFL or IELTS score. TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) iBT: Score 100 or higher (600 on the paper-based test) and IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – Score 7.0 or higher.
Application Deadline: The 2020-21 Rotary Peace Fellowship application is now closed. The 2021-22 application will be available in February 2020. Every year, districts must submit endorsed applications to The Rotary Foundation by 1 July.