Do you want to get study in their hometown with fully funded education award? If yes, then Jakarta Intercultural School is giving an opportunity to participate in the JIS Bhinneka Tunggal Ika Scholarship.
The study program is available to empower Indonesia’s future leaders. It is to provide world-class educational opportunities to exceptional Indonesian students regardless of their financial means.
Excellent opportunity for Indonesian students.
User Review( votes)
Jakarta Intercultural School is recognized by both the Indonesian government and several internationally certified accreditation bodies. It is the largest international primary and secondary school in Indonesia. It is considered as one of the best schools overseas for preparing students for an American university.
Why at the Jakarta Intercultural School? The school prepares students from across the globe to be best in what they aspire for and at the same time, be best for the world they live in. It serves as an environmental custodian for a sustainable future.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
University or Organization: Jakarta Intercultural School
Course Level: High School education
Award: Fully Funded
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: NA
Nationality: Domestic students
The program can be taken in Indonesia
Eligible Countries: Domestic students are eligible to apply.
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded to study in High School education offered by the University.
Admissible Criteria: At the time of their application, Empower Indonesia’s Future Leaders are eligible to apply for this study award.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For applying, candidates are needed to take admission at Jakarta Intercultural School. After taking admission, seekers will be full fill the education award.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must have to submit copy of the student’s and parents’ passport or other ID, 3 years of school reports covering all school term, submit available reports, standardized tests, copy of evaluations, IEP, any reports related to special education needs.
- Admission Requirements: For entry, you are required to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: Aspiring JIS scholars must be able to study in English. We do not expect native speaker levels of proficiency as scholars will learn that at JIS.
- Benefit: This is a fully-funded studentship award. Through the BTI program, recipients can reach their full academic potential and clear their own path for a brighter future.