If you have a desire of studying in the USA with a funding program then go ahead and apply for the Dean’s Scholarship Level 1 presented by the John Chambers College of Business and Economics. The award is open for international students for the academic year 2020/21.
The program is awarding $4,000 per year for up to four undergraduate years or completion of a bachelor’s degree whichever comes first.
Nice opportunity for international students to study in USA
User Review( votes)
John Chambers College of Business and Economics is one of the top-ranked undergraduate business schools at West Virginia University. With an undergraduate enrollment of approximately 1,500, the College has more than 20,000 alumni worldwide.
Why study at the WVU College of Business and Economics? The college fosters a diverse and inclusive culture and builds business leaders while dedicating ourselves to excellence, innovation, and ethics. It is committed to educating and transforming our students, our state and our world toward greater prosperity.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2020
- University or Organization: John Chambers College of Business and Economics
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the subjects offered by the College of Business and Economics.
- Admissible Criteria: Students must stay within an academic major offered by the College of Business and Economics.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate degree at the university.
- Supporting Documents: New high school transcripts or ACT/SAT scores must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Generally undergraduate applicants whose native language is not English must submit adequate (TOEFL) or (IELTS) results before an application can be considered for academic admission to WVU: TOEFL Internet-Based = 61, TOEFL Paper-Based = 500 and IELTS = 6.0
$4,000 per year for up to four undergraduate years or completion of a bachelor’s degree – whichever comes first.