Students from all over the world are invited to apply for the Sports Scholarship Scheme program funded by the University of Exeter for the session 2020/21.
These awards are open for those talented student-athletes who have gained the offer of a place or normal admission to a course based on their academic qualifications to the University of Exeter.
A great opportunity to study at the University of Exeter
User Review( votes)
The University of Exeter is one of the top universities in the world that was founded in 1955. The main goal of this university is to build a strong partnership with their pupils and a clear focus on high performance.
Why at the University of Exeter? This university gives a range of study options to support all students to ensure they have the perfect balance between life and study.
Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Exeter
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Up to £3,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: The studentship is available UK/EU and international students.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for the grant, the applicants must have a previous year degree and have strong sports skills.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, apprentices must have to enrol themselves in any degree program at the university. Thereafter, they can register themselves through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: There is no documentation for the grant. You may be asked to submit at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: Entry into the programme is dependent upon sporting ability and potential when starting University.
- Language Requirement: Applicants will need to have strong English language skills (see English language requirements).
Benefits: The University will provide the award amount of £3,500 per year to the winning candidates.