EPCC is inviting talented applicants to take part in the John Fisher High Performance (HPC) Scholarships program at the University of Edinburgh.
There are two available for international students who are commencing the master’s course at the university for the 2022-2023 academic session.
Nice offer for international students to pursue masters degree in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1582, the University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university creation, dissemination and curation of knowledge. It provides various undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs for international students.
Why study at the University of Edinburgh? At the university, students have a lot of opportunities related to their career. Here they also have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to online part-time study.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is June 30, 2022
- Organization: EPCC
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters
- Award: 50% reduction
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: Students of any country are eligible to apply for this MSc scholarship.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Scholarship is awarded in High-Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- All applicants, regardless of their nationalities, have been accepted for admission to the MSc in High-Performance Computing or the MSc in High-Performance Computing with Data Science.
- Applicants must have, or expect to obtain, a UK first-class or 2:1 Honours degree or its international equivalent.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For gaining this education award, Applicants need to take admission to the university. After taking admission applicants will complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: To apply for a place at Edinburgh, you’ll need qualifications, a personal statement and a reference. You will also need to provide evidence of your English language skills through qualifications.
- Admission Requirements: When you are ready to prepare your application, you will need to check out the admission requirements page.
- Language Requirement: All applicants will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence.
Each scholarship will have a value of 50% of the applicant’s tuition fee rate and will be tenable for one academic year for full-time students or for the prescribed period for part-time students. The award of your scholarship will be deducted from your tuition fee.