Scholarship opportunities provide every worthy and aspiring student with access to education. Hurry Up! Here you can apply for the John Foy & Associates Survivor of a Car Accident International Scholarships in the USA. The program is open for the academic year 2021/2022.
The scholarship program is available to students who have themselves been the victim of a car accident, as well as those who had a close loved one harmed in a car accident.
An admirable opportunity that will help outstanding students by providing educational support.
User Review( votes)
For over 20 years, John Foy & Associates is a firm in the United States has a goal of treating everyone with the care and respect they deserve, from customers to employees.
Why should you join John Foy & Associates? The attorneys of John Foy & Associates help victims of catastrophic injury, wrongful death, workplace accidents, and defective drugs.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2021
- University or Organization: John Foy & Associates
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You have firsthand experience of either surviving a car accident yourself or being affected by a close friend or relative who was the victim of a car accident.
- You must be enrolled in an accredited college or university as an undergraduate, or you are an incoming freshman at an accredited institution.
- The institution must be in the United States.
- You must submit an unofficial high school or college transcript; a completed application; and your essay.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the funding program, applicants must carefully check that they meet the eligibility requirements, then simply complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Students must have to write an essay that shows why you are the ideal candidate for this scholarship. Please limit essays to 500 to 1,000 words in length.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
John Foy & Associates will provide a scholarship of $1,000 to eligible students at any accredited college or university within the United States.