Do you want some educational support for your further education? If so, there’s no more need for you to be upset. St. Thomas University is sponsoring a wonderful opportunity through its President’s international awards.
The award is available for rewarding first-year students who demonstrate academic excellence and want to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university. The program provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.
This is a mind-blowing funding program through which you can gain an undergraduate degree at St. Thomas University.
User Review( votes)
St. Thomas University offers a number of unique programs including recognized majors. It is a primarily undergraduate university offering bachelor’s degrees in the arts (humanities and social sciences), education, and social work to approximately 1,900 students.
Why study at St. Thomas University? The university provides career orientation and works application skills-related preparation. It increases research opportunities and capacity building. Here, in the business world, applicants will come to the forefront and get job opportunities.
Application Deadline: March 1, 2021
- University or Organization: St. Thomas University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Full tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from Canada and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the students must achieve a minimum annual average of 3.7.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have an urge for this studentship, then you are suggested to take affirmation in the undergraduate degree coursework at St. Thomas University. After receiving an offer of admission from St. Thomas, you will have the option to complete an application for programs through your online applicant portal.
- Supporting Documents: You need to upload a typed letter (one to two pages) in which you explain what makes you a strong candidate for a major scholarship, a résumé outlining your activities since beginning high school, including any jobs you have held, honors or awards, etc and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: To be admitted, seekers must have to hold their high school degree certificate from a recognized academic institution.
- Language Requirements: All claimants need to meet the English language requirements.
The St. Thomas University provides varies up to a maximum of full tuition and renewable for three additional years.