Magnify your knowledge through the John Gilbert Vause Memorial International Scholarship. The program is organized by the University of Leeds.
The scholarship encourages aspirants who want to commence an undergraduate degree programme in the School of Medicine for the academic session 2021/2022.
User Review( votes)
The University of Leeds is one of Europe’s most prestigious universities, constantly ranking high in UK league tables. It is dedicated to attracting the smartest and greatest students from all around the world, regardless of their background.
Why study at the University of Leeds? Leeds students have access to a variety of fantastic leisure alternatives, allowing them to play as hard as they work. University life is about having a good time while working hard to achieve your academic objectives.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Medicine
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: £500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Home, EU and international students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree at the School of Medicine.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Only applicable to intercalating University of Leeds students studying MSc Medical Imaging and BSc Cardiovascular Medicine.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants must take admission to an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds. After getting enrolled, candidates will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Must provide degree certificates, academic transcripts, and CV with your application.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: Students from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
Eligible students will receive up to £500 for an undergraduate degree programme at the University of Leeds for the academic session 2021/2022.