Take the next step in your career with the help of this Fee-Only International Scholarship offered by the University of Leeds’s School of Physics & Astronomy.
This is a highly competitive funding programme that will be awarded based on merit to students applying for a research degree study at the University of Leeds.
This wonderful support will cover the full fee of any research programme.
User Review( votes)
With over 39,000 students, the University of Leeds is a comprehensive community in the UK. The university has always been committed to recruiting the brightest and best students regardless of background from around the world. It is among the world’s top 40 universities.
Why would you like to take admission at the University of Leeds? The largest range of courses, most modern campus facilities, lively and multicultural environment, and well-trained staff make this institution more wonder. It has been committed to its mission of helping students achieve their career goals.
Application Deadline: Ongoing
- University or Organization: University of Leeds
- Department: School of Physics & Astronomy
- Course Level: Postgraduate research
- Award: £22,750
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students can qualify
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research degree programme
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must possess at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree or equivalent in an appropriate discipline
- Candidates must have classed as overseas for tuition fee purposes
- Entrants should have been admitted into a research degree programme at the University of Leeds’ School of Physics & Astronomy.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to get this application , applicants should apply for a research degree programme at the university through the University’s website. Applicants are advised to state clearly that the funding they wish to be considered for is School of Physics & Astronomy Fee-Only Scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to send the following as supporting documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: All applicants of the research degree program should have at least a first-class or an upper second class British Bachelors Honours degree (or equivalent) in an appropriate discipline.
- Language Requirement: Candidates who are not from an English speaking country can demonstrate their English proficiency through IELTS of 6.0 overall with at least 5.5 in each component (reading, writing, listening and speaking) or equivalent.
The sponsorship will provide the award of £22,750 to cover the fee of a postgraduate research degree programme at the University of Leeds’ School of Physics & Astronomy.