Enhance your knowledge and skills with the help of the John Landis Masterclass IFA Scholarships. The programme is organized by the International Filmmaking Academy.
To be eligible, applicants to IFA Workshop must be film school students or independent directors for the academic year 2022-2023 in Italy.
This is a fantastic program that will help students pay for their higher education by covering the amount of up to 2,000 euros.
User Review( votes)
Gian Vittorio Baldi, an Italian film director, and producer, started the International Filmmaking Academy in Bologna in 2012. Baldi and the heads of the 20 best film schools globally came up with the idea for IFA. IFA is based in Bologna, which is also home to the oldest university in the western world, founded in 1088.
Why study at International Filmmaking Academy? The IFA wants to help young filmmakers find their poetic voice and promote each filmmaker’s talent in a free environment that respects different cultures. Its goal is to help a new generation of film auteurs emerge. IFA helps filmmakers from all over the world stay in touch with each other for the rest of their lives.
Application Deadline: The closing date for the applications is May 31, 2022.
- University or Organization: International Filmmaking Academy
- Department: NA
- Course Level: IFA Masterclass
- Award: 2,000 euros
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- All applicants to IFA Workshop must be film school students or independent directors.
- Applicants must be overseas citizens.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Send your CV and portfolio to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: All IFA candidates must submit their portfolios and CVs to be reviewed by IFA Admissions Committee.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a background in Filmmaking to apply for the programme.
- Language Requirement: IFA participants must be competent English speakers as all classes will be in English.
International Filmmaking Academy will provide the award amount of 2,000 euros for successful applicants in Italy.