The University of Bozen is looking forward to receiving applications for the Junior Fixed-Term Researcher to work on the project – Cognitive Biases in Tourism. The applications are now accepted for the academic year 2022-2023.
This position is offered to and is open to all international as well as domestic students to apply for. Students that hold a PhD or its international equivalent in a relevant field of study, preferably, Economics and Management, Consumer Behaviour, Applied Economics, or Applied Psychology will be considered for the position. The students appointed will be provided 31,000 Euro to 42,000 Euro stipend.
Through this amazing program, students can lessen the burden of their university tuition.
User Review( votes)
The Free University of Bozen is one of the top universities in Bolzano that strives to foster knowledge and contribute to the economic growth of businesses in the local area so that spin-offs, patents, and intellectual properties are founded based on the University’s research. The university is ranked 601st in QS Global World Rankings 2021.
Why choose to study at the University of Bozen? The University of Bozen is a niche university that focuses on specific areas of study and gives the best education and training to its students. Bozen is an educational institute with a high level of internationalization that helps students benefit from its collaborations with public institutions and private organizations at the time of placements.
Application Deadline: The applications will close on 30th May 2022, at 12:00 Noon.
- University or Organization: University of Bozen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Award: 42,000 Euro
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Italy.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international regions as well as from the home country are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The applicants can apply for the Junior Fixed Term researcher position in Business Administration, Food economics, Tourism Economics, or Management at the Free University of Bozen.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students or domestic students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students interested to apply for this post can submit an online application. All applicants will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to submit :
- CV in pdf format;
- publications in pdf format that are considered useful for the purposes of the evaluation, possibly including the doctoral thesis, respecting the maximum limit that may be provided for in the announcement;
- copy of a valid identity document, in pdf or jpg format;
- in the case of non-EU citizens, certifications or attestations issued by the competent authority of the foreign state to prove the status, facts and personal qualities useful for the purposes of the procedure, in pdf or jpg format
- At the end of the online registration procedure, after entering the required data, the candidate has two options to validate the application:
- by self-declaration: the system will produce a declaration that the candidate must print, sign in full and with handwritten signature and scan in PDF or JPG format. The document thus obtained must be attached by the candidate to the application in the appropriate section together with a copy of the valid identity document in PDF or JPG format.
- by digital signature of the complete application document: the candidate must download the PDF document of the application and affix his digital signature as indicated by his signature service provider. The document thus obtained will be attached by the candidate to the application in the appropriate section.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a PhD or its international equivalent in the field of Economics and Management, Consumer Behaviour, Applied Economics, or Applied Psychology.
- Language Requirement: The students must demonstrate Italian language proficiency.
The students selected will be provided an annual gross remuneration of 42,000 Euro for full-time employment and up to 31,000 Euro for part-time employment at the University of Bozen.