If you have passion for Chemistry, then the John Swan Honours Scholarship is a great opportunity to pursue your ambition at Monash University.
A valuable opportunity to get a degree in Chemistry with some free fund in Australia.
User Review( votes)
Monash University was founded in 1958 as a public research university. It is the second oldest university in Australia and has also been ranked in the top 20 universities in the world for biomedicine.
Why at Monash University? At Monash, you will have a variety of bachelors and master’s degree programs with excellent teaching facilities and career-making guide. Along with this, you will get complete support from the experienced teachers for building a bright future.
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Monash School of Chemistry
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: $5000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: Open on August 5, 2019, and will close on November 6, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Australia, New Zealand, and International applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: undergraduate honours degree program in the field of Chemistry at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Must enroll as a full-time participant.
How to Apply
- To Apply: Secure your place in an undergraduate honours degree program at the university and complete the online application process regarding the award.
- Supporting Documents: Monash University is not asking for any additional documents.
- Admission Requirements: You must have a strong academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Taking the TOEFL or IELTS test and demonstrating the English language ability is a must if your country language is not English.
Benefits: The value of the grant is $5000 and it will be paid for a maximum of one year only.