The School of Engineering of Newcastle University is seeking academically strong and highly motivated candidates for PhD Studentship for the academic year 2019-2020.
The best offer to get higher education with financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1834, Newcastle University is a red brick university. It has one of the largest EU research portfolios in the UK. It offers around 175 full-time undergraduate degree programs in a wide range of subject areas. It is ranked in the top 200 of most world rankings.
Why at Newcastle University? At this university, candidates can get the outstanding student experience that will make them leaders in their field. It offers excellent career prospects and work opportunity for candidates.
Application Deadline: March 13, 2020
- University or Organization: Newcastle University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate degree
- Award: £15,009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Minimum of 6 bursaries are available
- Nationality: UK and EU
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from the UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Civil Engineering and Geomatics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Marine Technology.
- Admissible Criteria: To take part in this program, the applicant must be able to demonstrate a capability to undertake and benefit from research training through to completion, to qualify for a doctorate.
How to Apply
If you want to grasp this wonderful opportunity then you must have to take admission in the PhD degree coursework at the university. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for the studentship.
For taking affirmation at the university, candidates are recommended to have a good honors degree (1st Class or 2:1 minimum) in Engineering or any related field.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a covering letter and CV. The covering letter must state the title of the studentship, quote reference code, academic supervisor, and state how your interests and experience relate to the project and attach degree transcripts and certificates.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to provide a recognized English language test or qualification.
Benefits: The successful scholar will get the full UK/EU fees and an annual living allowance of £15,009.