Applications are being accepted from outstanding students for the International Scholarship. The grant is organized by Joint Professionals Training and Support International (JPTS).
This Distance Learning Programme is open to all eligible international students for the academic year 2020/21.
A wonderful distance learning programme for international students in Nigeria.
User Review( votes)
Joint Professional Training and Support International Limited is a USA/Nigerian registered educational institution that provides acquiring industry-relevant qualifications in a wide range of areas.
Why study at Joint Professionals Training and Support International? At JPTS, students will get skills, tools and attitudes that will afford them the best opportunities for success in a rapidly changing world.
Application Deadline: July 15, 2020
- Organization: Joint Professionals Training and Support International
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Distance Learning Program
- Awards: 100% tuition-fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Nigeria
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Distance Learning Program
- Admissible Criteria: Prospective BSc, PGD, MSc and PhD students who have written an passed the program test are eligible.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Interested candidates are required to take admission in one of the following universities:
- Edexcel University
- St Louis University
- Poma Business University
- South America University
- Pan American College California
- After being enrolled, applicants are eligible to complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Students shall earn the International & Global Student ID Card with Financial Connections and Discount.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have a previous year degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: The scholarship winners will receive 100% tuition-fee while studying in one of the above university.