Unlock your academic potential with the help of this Entrance Scholarship funded by the Education University of Hong Kong for the academic year 2021-22.
This award will be granted based on academic ability, personal qualities, interview performance, and non-academic achievements. To qualify, students need to enrol in an undergraduate programme at the university.
The scholarship includes exciting benefits that will enhance the university learning experience
User Review( votes)
The Education University of Hong Kong has always been dedicated to the advancement of teaching and learning. It holds the mission to become a leading university for higher learning. It has established good connections with government agencies, NGOs, and universities across the globe. The roots of this university can be traced back to back to 1853.
Why would you like to study at the Education University of Hong Kong? The institution has been nurturing the leaders of tomorrow with the help of diverse academic and research programmes. From undergraduate to professional development courses, at this university, students can find a variety of programmes to choose from.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Education University of Hong Kong
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: HK$112,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Hong Kong
- Eligible Countries: All countries are eligible
- Eligible Course or Subjects: bachelor of Social Sciences in Greater China Studies
- Eligibility Criteria: To secure your place in this funding program, you need to fulfil all the given requirements:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer on the bachelor of social sciences in greater china studies course.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have received an offer to study in the bachelor of social sciences in the greater china studies program at the university, can send their application for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants might be asked to send the following documents at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who are seeking to enrol in an undergraduate degree program at the university must hold a high school diploma.
- Language Requirement: The university accepts the following tests as proof of proficiency in English: HKALE, HKDSE, TOEFL, IELTS Academic, GCE System, IB, SAT, and others.
All the eligible candidates will be granted an award of HK$112,500. This scholarship is renewable and can be used to cover the educational expenses of the students.