Education is always beneficial in the career, but it can be difficult with some financial problems. To offset the cost of study, Josh Gibson MD is providing Giving Scholarships in the USA.
The funding opportunity is designed to provide financial support to the luminous, determined and enthusiastic students all through the United States.
Apply for this application programme and complete your education in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Josh Gibson has over 20 years of experience in the psychiatric, wellness and advisory sectors. He was getting his M.D. Psychiatry at the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University. Before joining the world of psychiatry, Josh served as a senior advisor to the Accenture multinational, Fortune Global, 500.
Why should you apply for this programme? The objective of this financial aid scholarship was to help some of the most academically brilliant, motivated and devoted students in the United States.
Application Deadline: December 15, 2021
- University or Organization: Josh Gibson MD
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $1000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the USA.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be a high school senior in the process of being enrolled in a recognized U.S. institution, college, or university OR
- Must be a freshman, sophomore or junior already enrolled in a recognized U.S. institution, college or university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The aspirant for the prestigious and generous financial aid scholarship must submit the application and the essay of about 700-800 words on the topic: In what specific ways have close relationships shaped and also defined your life’s goals (as you know them to this point)? Through an email as an attached WORD file to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Students must submit an essay along with the following details:
- Full name
- Contact number
- Mailing address
- Email address
- Date of graduation
- The university you are presently enrolled in
- Your present GPA
- Updated Resume
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit their previous year’s degree with good academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants should have adequate knowledge of the English language.
Josh Gibson MD will provide one-time non-refundable financial aid of $1,000 to the needy and deserving student.