Grab the opportunity to apply for the John Giorgi Scholarship to get experience in your desired field of study in the United States for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship will be awarded to a student pursuing their full-time academic program at either the undergraduate, graduate, or research-based postgraduate level.
Great opportunity for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
John is a successful attorney lawyer specializing in Debt Collection, Workers Compensation, Personal Injury and Litigation, along with the ownership of Lunar Investments LLC and John Giorgi, P.C., a law firm centring on insurance prosecution, investment, and real estate matters.
Why should you apply for this programme? John knows personally of the difficulties of funding higher study, and how valuable it is as a path to success. Realizing the issue of expensive university tuition and the hurdles faced by candidates of lower socioeconomic standings in the United States, he offered a fantastic chance for astonishing and desiring applicants.
Application Deadline: October 1, 2021
- University or Organization: John Giorgi
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate/Graduate/Postgraduate research Degree
- Award: Up to $1,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the undergraduate, graduate, or postgraduate research degree in the USA.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the award, applicants must be enrolling in their desired degree at any university in the USA.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the grant, candidates have to submit an essay (in the form of a WORD-DOC) attached to an email to [email protected].
- Supporting Documents: Applicants are required to submit an essay covering the following topic: “What do you plan to achieve in your professional life, and how will your education help you?” Please answer in 700-850 words.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must need to have good grades in their previous academic study, equivalent to the minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) for their desired degree.
- Language Requirement: If you want to apply for this programme, you need to provide evidence of English language skills.
The John Giorgi Scholarship is providing an award amount of up to $1,000 to the deserving and highly motivated aspirants to study in the USA.