Get the skills and knowledge you need for the next step in your career by joining the Journalism and New Media Scholarships offered by California Baptist University.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students commencing in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Great offer for students in the USA.
User Review( votes)
California Baptist University, founded in 1950, offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programmes. CBU aids students in building professional skills that will help them find work and prosper in their chosen field.
Why study at California Baptist University? Students that enrol at this university will be able to benefit from the best educational environment accessible, as well as the world’s most excellent teachers. CBU offers counselling and a variety of programmes to help applicants gain the skills and knowledge they need to succeed in their future employment.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: California Baptist University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Up to $2,000 per year
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in Journalism and New Media
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Aspirants must have to admit into the university
- Applicants must be foreign citizen
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree programme at the university. After that, you can contact the department at [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: Attach Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, Photographs, CV, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: Students must demonstrate their English language proficiency by presenting a good certificate of English language sufficiency.
Winners will receive the award amount up to $2,000 per year to complete their undergraduate studies in the USA.