The City University of Seattle is a private university ranked among the regional universities in the west based on performance. The university’s motto is to provide career-relevant education to busy professionals who want to advance their careers and compete in the global marketplace.
Why choose to study at the City University of Seattle? The City University of Seattle is one of the top three MBA-producing schools in Washington State. It is globally renowned and is recognized among students for its job-skills-focused curriculum and experienced teaching staff, who have worked for some of the world’s most successful companies. The students are given many opportunities to learn in one of the fastest-growing cities for technology companies in the United States.
Grab this opportunity and get financial assistance in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Application Deadline: 1st September 2021
- University or Organization: City University of Seattle
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Graduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: All US nationals and international entrants are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Applicant can apply to any desired degree or certificate programme taught at CityU.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be enrolled in a degree-seeking program or certificate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply via the online university portal.
- The applicants are required to fill an application form for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- A high-school diplomas or equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree certificate
- All the academic records/transcripts from the previously attended institution(English
- Financial statement
- Sponsor statement
- Copy of passport
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have relevant qualifications to be admitted to a programme of their choice at CityU.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- iTEP Plus – 4.5
- TOEFL IBT – 87
The selected applicants are presented $500 to $2,500 per quarter from the university towards the tuition fee of the applied programme at CityU.